5 Reasons To Invest In A Residential UV Light Air-Conditioner

Aug 10, 2022

Mold is a type of fungus that grows on surfaces in damp environments. It can cause allergic reactions in people with asthma, allergies, and other respiratory problems.

Mold is everywhere.

Mold spores float through the air and settle on surfaces where there is moisture. They thrive in warm, humid climates, so homes located near bodies of water, such as lakes, rivers, ponds, and oceans, are more likely to develop mold than those in drier areas.

It grows quickly.

Mold can grow very fast. Within days, mold can start growing on surfaces that are damp and warm. If left unchecked, mold will spread throughout the home and cause serious health issues.

It spreads easily.

Mold spores are everywhere. They float through the air and settle on everything from walls and furniture to food and clothing. Once settled, mold grows quickly. It can take just a few hours for mold to form on surfaces that are damp.

It can cause serious health problems.

Mold can cause respiratory issues, skin irritation, headaches, nausea, fatigue, and even brain fog. If you suspect you have mold in your home, call a professional immediately.
Mold spores can be found everywhere, from the soil to the air. The best way to prevent mold growth is to keep humidity levels low and remove moisture sources such as standing water. You should also clean surfaces regularly, especially those that come into contact with food.

It can destroy your home.

Mold spores are everywhere. They float through the air and settle on surfaces where moisture collects. Once there, they multiply quickly. This means that even if you clean up after a flood or other water damage, mold will still grow.
If you live in an area where mold growth is common, you should consider installing a residential ultraviolet light air conditioner. These units use high-intensity ultraviolet (UV) light to kill mold spores before they can grow into colonies. The best thing about them is that they don’t require electricity, making them easy to install and operate.

Brown Mechanical Can Help you Destroy the Mold!

With the installation of a UV Filteration Light in your existing home AC System we can work to clean the air as it passes through your system. UV-C light (the frequency used in germicidal UV lights) kills germs by disrupting their DNA which prevents them from reproducing, effectively killing them. In nature this frequency of light is filtered out by the Earth’s atmosphere so microbes have no defense against it. Call today to get a price on a UV System for your home and take back your indoor air quality!

 

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *